Bio of Victor Arocho
Expert in bringing Accountability to the Sales Process
Victor Arocho is an expert in bringing accountability to the sales process. Victor builds a passionate sales culture, grows sales and sales management. He partners with companies and people to help them reach their revenue potential. He delivers intelligent and passionate strategic sales execution.
• In 2003, Victor returned to South Florida from Georgia to head up the sales for a stagnant publicly traded insurance company. Through his sales culture building philosophy the company went through explosive growth. Within 24 months the company went from 32 million in sales in one state to 110 million in 5 states raising it’s stock price from 20 cents to $2.40.
• In 2008 Victor along with a partner raised $14 million in private investment to start his own insurance company. Victor was instrumental in architecting the company’s state of the art technology systems and sales culture. The company over the last 4 years has generated more than 40 million in sales.
Victor Arocho Personal Highlights include:
• Victor Arocho has been married for 15 years.
• In 1985 & 1986 he was selected to the Mid-Atlantic Conference football All Star Teams as a Free Safety.
• In 1984 was ranked number 3 in the country as a D3 punt returner.
• In 1987 was selected to Who’s Who Amongst Colleges and Universities
• Victor continues to serve his community of Pembroke Pines, Fl by coaching youth basketball, baseball, football, and girls soccer.
• Victor’s 2012 8th grade Travel basketball team ended up ranked #4 in the State of Florida
Born in New York raised in New Jersey, Victor now resides in South Florida.
Victor Arocho – Sales Development Expert/Speaker/Trainer/Coach
Call Today for Free Sales Analysis